Lawyers in Irvine (92110)
Contact lawyers in Irvine to get immediate legal support in public or private legal affairs. Lawyers are high-skilled jurists that represent your personal interests during all kinds of legal conflicts- be it in court or in private meetings with third parties in Orange.
How much do California lawyers earn?
According to ALM Legal Intelligence’s 2012 Survey of Law Firm Economics and 2011 Law Department Compensation Benchmarking Survey the median total compensation is about:
- $ 110,618 for Law firm new associates
- $ 135,550 for Law firm associates
- $ 336,160 for Law firm partners
- $126,900 for Corporates in house counsel
Which are the major legal fields in Irvine ?
- Taxes: understanding and minimizing tax liabilities
- Immigration: taking care of associated legal rights, duties, and obligations of aliens in the United States
- Family and Juvenile: creating or dissolving personal relationships through various means such as adoption or divorce
- Real estate: sale and purchase of real property, landlord and tenant issues, drafting and reviewing contracts
- Intellectual Property: protecting inventors' rights in their discoveries, authors' rights in their creations, copyright
- Employment and Labor: deals with unlawful termination, sexual harassment; discrimination based upon race, gender, age, and disabilities
Have a look at our detailed entries in order to find contact details (name, address, phone, e-mail) as well as additional information of lawyers next to Irvine.